Windows Phone users who use Skype will be happy to hear that Skype for Windows Phone has recently received an update today that’s focused on improving the service’s overall user experience. The minor update to the VoIP includes improvements to the contact list in the app for Windows Phone. Skype will now display all your contacts that have at least one phone number on the list. The update also now allows users to edit phone numbers using the dial-pad before making a call.
A couple of minor bug fixes are also included in the update. Previously reported issues such as Skype call ending if an incoming call comes will also be reportedly fixed. Then there’s also the minor tweaking with IMs that now shows a “pending” indicator each time an instant message isn’t sent. The minor updates may not be noticeable, but that should keep Skype fully functional on your Windows Phone.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-02: Skype For Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Announced
- 2014-02-26: Skype For Windows Phone Requires Microsoft Account
- 2013-04-15: Skype For Windows Phone 8 Loses Beta Tag In New Update
- 2012-04-24: Skype for Windows Phone runs on Nokia Lumia 610
- 2012-02-29: Skype beta for Windows Phone doesn't work in the background