Want some Google TV goodness in your living room with a set-top box that is more than easy, but rather, appealing to the eyes? Look no further than Sony’s NSZ-GS7 which is set to arrive on July 22nd next month. First introduced in January at CES 2012 earlier this year, the Google TV supporting device will retail for $199 a pop, where pre-orders are set to kick off from tomorrow onwards.
Phil Molyneux, president and chief operating officer of Sony Electronics, said, “Expanding the reach and interoperability of the powerful Android platform with Sony’s smartphones, tablets and renowned Audio & Video products, we are proud to continue our relationship with Google through the introduction of the new Google TV set-top-box,” said . “Entertainment content is available through so many channels and sites, and Google TV helps consumers easily find what they want to watch, listen to or play using familiar search engine technology, enhancing the viewer experience. TV will never be the same.”
The remote control reminds me of a smartphone – how about you?
Next Story: Pinterest for Android to launch at Google I/O?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-06-09: Voice Search Coming To Sony Google TV Set-Top Box
- 2013-01-04: Google TV Plans To Make A Big Return At CES With More Partners
- 2012-04-03: Sony to Launch Google TV Set-Top-Boxes in September
- 2012-02-20: Sony Google TV now rooted by GTV Hacker
- 2011-11-11: Sony to develop its own smart TV platform