It seems that Sony has an upcoming device that they will be revealing soon, and based on the counter, “soon” will be on the 21st of June. No word on what sort of product/service Sony will be launching, but if ten days from today just seems a bit too long for your liking, Sony is giving you a chance to speed things up. Using the power of social networking, Sony has announced that by heading to their Facebook page, there is an app that will “fast forward” the announcement of the mysterious product. We’re not sure how fast users will be able to “fast forward” to, but if you’re interested in giving it a spin, pop on over to Sony’s Facebook page for the details.
Some are speculating that Sony could be unveiling a new flagship handset, which might be the international version of the Sony Xperia GX which has been slated for a release in Japan next month. The folks at Android Central also seem to think that this lines up with the “LT29i” model that has been appearing as of late whose specs are rumored to be similar to the Xperia GX. Given the alleged leaked photos, we can’t help but agree. Either way if you want to bring forward the announcement, you know what you have to do!
Next Story: Apple WWDC Live Blog
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update