Word on the street has it that T-Mobile’s branding has been seen on the SGH-T699 somewhere in the wild, where some have speculated that this is actually a T-Mobile variant of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Of course, this sort of speculation not too healthy at all, since what you see above reveals something very important – since the SGH-T699 comes with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard from the side, which is something the Galaxy Nexus does not have. It is further discovered that the SGH-T699 will come with a 5-megapixel camera at the back, in addition to a front-facing camera for all of your video call needs, in addition to an LED notification light that ought to come in handy, letting you know whether there is an incoming text message or email waiting for you to attend to it.
Apart from that, a User Agent Profile which was discovered just last month pointed out to a Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 or S4 processor underneath the hood, with a display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. No idea on the kind of tactile feedback that the QWERTY keyboard offers, but it does seem to shape up nicely from initial leaked shots.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews