One can say that Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown is THE version of the Virtua Fighter 5 series that you should get, with AM2 as the developer behind the title. After all, the title does bring a couple of new playable characters to the fore, changed the fighting mechanics in order to up the ante, while delivering dynamic and interactive fighting arenas for that added touch of strategy. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown will also include console-only features including a robust Training Mode, eight-player Online Room Match Mode and a match record feature that lets you replay, save, and upload fights – perfect to brag to your mates and reliving those come-from-behind moments.
Debuting on PSN, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown will cost you $14.99, while Sony makes more money from you the more you want to pick up character costume customization s, as the DLC pack will cost $4.99 each at launch. Small price to pay considering how each pack holds anywhere from 600 to 900 customization items, now how about that?
Apart from that, there are two more customization bundle packs which you can pick up for $14.99 a pop. There is a great deal for PlayStation Plus subscribers though, as they can download the game as part of their instant game collection free between June 5th to July 3rd, giving you nearly a whole month to do so.
Next Story: New Nintendo 3DS games detailed at E3 2012
- 2013-12-16: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Being Pulled From PSN, XBLA
- 2013-12-01: PSN Suspends Redemption Of Vouchers
- 2013-11-28: Sony To Switch Off Certain PSN Features Ahead Of PS4 Launch In Europe
- 2013-11-26: Some North American PSN Passwords Reset After ‘Irregular Activity’ Detected
- 2013-11-07: PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today