About a week ago, we reported that the Samsung SPH-L300 was spotted at the FCC and if you recall, images of the device was leaked back in May. Well if you’re in the market for a mid-ranged Android device, the folks at Brief Mobile have managed to get their hands on more leaked photos of the handset, confirming that the device will be running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
For those wondering, the handset is also expected to be headed Sprint’s way, although no official announcement has been made yet (hopefully the FCC filing is an indication that an announcement is close at hand). As far as specs are concerned, would-be buyers can expect a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor under the hood, a 4” 800×480 WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, a 5MP rear-facing camera,1 GB of RAM and we guess Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Pricing and release date have yet to be confirmed, but be sure to check back with us at a later date for more updates!
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Underway
- 2013-10-28 Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 For Sprint Leaked
- 2012-04-03 Samsung Galaxy Nexus training slides from Sprint leaked