What a way to kick off the week if you are a social networking junkie – especially when you have a great love for Facebook compared to other lesser social networks. It has just been announced that Facebook’s App Center is now made available to the masses, and by the word “masses”, we mean folks living in the US, Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
This particular expansion would signal a rather significant introduction of a feature within Facebook into previously unexplored geographic regions. Folks living in the countries listed above are now able to check out the App Center bookmark which is located on the left side of the home page on Facebook.com as well as within the Facebook apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms. The global rollout of the App Center will continue in the coming weeks, enabling more folks to “discover high quality games and apps with friends.” I do look forward to the global rollout of App Center by Facebook – how about you?
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval
- 2014-04-22 Research On Facebook Unfriending Impact
- 2014-04-22 WhatsApp Now Has Half A Billion Active Users
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Rumored To Launch Their Own Mobile Ad Network