Fresh from its first earnings conference call last week, the social networking giant that is Facebook, has just announced a new feature to its Timeline. Today, users can now enjoy a new photo section that will make viewing photos more enjoyable. Essentially, when users will click Photos at the top of their Timeline, they will be greeted with a mosaic of pictures filling up the page in various sizes and shapes.
Users can also use the menu to find shots that they are tagged in, as well as pictures that they have shared and albums they’ve created. Additionally, Facebook is also introducing a new way to select favorite photos. Users will need to click on a star button that will show up once a picture is clicked to make it stand out. So, if you’re seeing this feature already on your Timeline, please feel free to tell us your thoughts about it. Cheers!
Next Story: iPad mini renders shown off by case maker?
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval