After announcing the new Office this Monday, and launching the Office Next Blog, Microsoft has decided to give us a look at one of the apps in the Office suite – Excel 2013. According to the blog post, Excel 2013 marks the 25th anniversary of the spreadsheet and data analysis app and like with Microsoft’s other products, they did some customer research before deciding on what to implement in the latest version.
Apparently all the main theme of all the changes made to the app have something in common: features that empower the users. First up, they decided to clean up the interface so that people new to Excel won’t feel intimidated. However, all the features from the previous versions are still there – just that what you see is only relevant to what you’re doing. This allows users to do more quickly, with less hunting around. There will also be help provided for people who need it.
Next Story: Sony Gamescom press conference on August 14th
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft Surface Mini Accessories Listed By Amazon Retailer
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft Trademarks Filed Are Game-Related
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released