Looking for a new game to load up on your brand new Lumia 900? Well, you’re in luck. EA Games has released its 2D platformer, Mirror’s Edge for Nokia Lumia phones today. While it’s not the first person action game that’s currently out on the PC, it’s the side scrolling version that’s been out on for the iPhone and iPad for some time now. I haven’t played the Windows Phone version of the game before but if it’s anything like the iOS version, it should be a blast.
The game puts you in control of a character named Faith, a runner who has to transmit messages while evading government surveillance. Users make use of swiping gestures that let you run, jump, slide and fight enemies. Definitely for fans of games like Canabalt. Mirror’s edge is available now from the Windows Marketplace for $2.99. Give it a shot and let us know what you think. The game is only for Lumia phones and for people living in the US for now but we can expect it to change in the future.
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study
- 2014-04-04: Flipboard For Windows Phone Spotted At BUILD
- 2014-03-28: Fake Google Apps Hit The Windows Phone Store
- 2014-03-25: VLC For Windows Phone 8.1 Revealed In Screenshot
- 2014-03-18: Instagram For Windows Phone Updated With Lock Screen Support
- 2014-03-12: Microsoft Noting App Submissions With Windows Phone 8.1 Compatibility