Yes, we do know that the Resident Evil 6 demo has been made available for Xbox 360 Dragon’s Dogma players, so here is a little bit of trivia for you to know – it makes you wonder whether you are playing a movie, or watching a game with Resident Evil 6, which is touted to come with at least 255 minutes of cutscenes. When you calculate that in terms of hours, we are talking about over four hours – with an additional 15 minutes, of course. Compared that to Resident Evil 5, you enjoyed only 65 minutes, while Resident Evil 4 had slightly more than 2 hours’ worth of cutscenes to ogle over.
The extra cinematics do not come across as a surprise, considering how there were suggestions that Resident Evil 6′s storyline will be double that of its predecessor – at the bare minimum, of course. All we need to do now is wait until October arrives before Resident Evil 6 can be played on the Sony PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with three scenarios to go through. As for non-video gamers who still love the Resident Evil series, how about waiting for someone to compile a YouTube collection, all four hours plus of it?
- 2014-04-24 Fan Remakes Resident Evil 2 With Unreal Engine As Proof Of Concept
- 2014-01-22 Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-08-30 Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16 Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28 Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan