Although the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III was previously only available for pre-order online(and many have already received theirs), the device will be available to the masses in AT&T retail stores and over night shipping online starting this Friday, July 6th. The device will set you back $200 on the usual two year contract
If you are unfamiliar with the Samsung Galaxy S III, it features a 4.8-inch full HD display with 720×1280 resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for extra protection, a rear 8 megapixel camera with 108op HD video recording, a front-facing 1.9 megapixel camera with 720p HD recording, Android 4.0 with Touchwiz, a quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 processor, 4G LTE connectivity along with HSPA+ connectivity, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage which can be upgraded if you have an internal SD card.
Let us know if you’ll be buying the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III on July 6th or waiting out for another device in the upcoming future.
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2013-11-21: Android 4.3 Rolling Out For The AT&T Galaxy S3 (Again)
- 2013-07-31: AT&T Galaxy S3 Premium Suite Upgrade Released
- 2013-04-01: Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch Sparks Galaxy S3 Price Drop
- 2012-09-19: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 update arrives via OTA
- 2012-07-12: Samsung Galaxy S3 in garnet red from AT&T to start pre-orders this coming Sunday