Although the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III was previously only available for pre-order online(and many have already received theirs), the device will be available to the masses in AT&T retail stores and over night shipping online starting this Friday, July 6th. The device will set you back $200 on the usual two year contract
If you are unfamiliar with the Samsung Galaxy S III, it features a 4.8-inch full HD display with 720×1280 resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for extra protection, a rear 8 megapixel camera with 108op HD video recording, a front-facing 1.9 megapixel camera with 720p HD recording, Android 4.0 with Touchwiz, a quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 processor, 4G LTE connectivity along with HSPA+ connectivity, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage which can be upgraded if you have an internal SD card.
Let us know if you’ll be buying the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III on July 6th or waiting out for another device in the upcoming future.
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy S3,