A brand new Verizon rebate sheet was just posted by the good people over at Droid-Life, where the Samsung segment showed a device that was called the “Samsung Galaxy Stellar.” This is definitely an unreleased device to date, where the Samsung Galaxy Stellar will retail for $50 after applying the necessary rebates, but other than the price point, no other details concerning the device (especially hardware specifications which we are all too interested in) were revealed.
This has led some parties to peer into their respective crystal balls, touting that the Samsung Galaxy Stellar will most probably be the SCH-I200 Jasper, and in all probability will be a mid-range smartphone that packs a 480 x 800 display and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Other parties claim that this is the SCH-I410, but basically it is just a matter of time before all is revealed and we actually find out just how “stellar” this particular smartphone will be when released to the market. All in all, it is always a good time to start saving up.
Next Story: Skype plays Big Brother on your conversations?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-04: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Up For Pre-Order
- 2014-04-04: Samsung ATIV SE Up For Pre-Order From Verizon