The computer monitor has certainly come a long way since it was first unleashed to the world in monochrome glory. Over the years, we have seen advancements made, starting from CGA to EGA and VGA display, and then we have moved on to SVGA with the world now enjoying not only Full HD resolution, but also in 3D glory, now how about that? You could say that Samsung does seem to want to be at the front end of things, which is why they have come up with stunning displays for their Samsung Galaxy S3 with a Super AMOLED HD display, while the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 boasts a Super AMOLED Plus display. How about the future? We have seen some ideas thought up by ordinary folk, and apart from the transparent display that you see above, there are numerous others such as a 3D AMOLED display, a paper thin display, and what seems to be the next big ticket item – a flexible display.
Which do you think Samsung will finally place all their bets on, or at least focus the most on that particular display?
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2011-12-05: Samsung shows off flexible display concept tablet in video
- 2011-06-16: Forget 3D, Bring On The "Smell-O-Vision"
- 2011-01-26: Samsung BE concept system monitors your energy consumption
- 2010-09-06: Samsung Aqua concept phone
- 2010-10-21: Concept: Samsung Jot Brings The Old-fashioned Rotary Dial To The Future