As we’re sure some of you guys are probably aware by now, both Apple and Samsung are fighting a pretty long legal battle over patent disputes. Has any good come out of it so far? Has any company really benefited? So far it seems like the lawyers of both companies are the only ones truly benefiting from the legal battle, but thanks to court fight, two new Samsung Windows Phone 8 devices have been revealed which hopefully will make their way into the hands of consumers in the future. Dubbed the Odyssey and the Marco, both of these devices have been revealed to be dual-core Windows Phone 8 handsets. Unfortunately their designs are rather hard to see in the image above, but supposedly the Odyssey will be larger of the two with a 4.65” Super AMOLED display, an 8MP rear-facing camera and NFC.
The Marco on the other hand will feature a smaller 4” display and a 5MP rear-facing camera. Both devices are expected to arrive Q4 2012 and are said to be compatible with 4G LTE networks, although at the moment it is unclear as to which markets, let alone which carriers, both these phones are destined for. Either way it’s still pretty exciting news for Windows Phone fans, so check back with us at a later date for more details if there are any to be had!
[Image credit – The Verge]RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Samsung, windows phone 8,
- Seen at: pocketgamer