To commemorate Independence Day in the U.S., Sega is offering something that will hopefully make you smile while you enjoy tomorrow’s holiday. Of course, Sega isn’t offering barbecues, beer, and fireworks. Instead, the game maker is launching its Fourth of July sale. Sega’s offer includes discounted iOS, Android, XBLA and PSN titles. Games on iOS include Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition.
All three are now being offered for only $0.99. The offer will expire after July 8, so you might want to get these games on your iOS device now. There’s also a Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition available for Android, in case you’re on the other side of town. For PSN, there’s House of the Dead 3, Renegade Ops, Renegade Ops Coldstrike Campaign, and Renegade Ops Vehicle Pack. There’s Aliens vs Predator as well available for XBLA. Check out the Fourth of July sale offer via Sega’s Blog.
- 2014-03-24 Dark And Edgy Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-17 Early Sonic Boom Character Designs Were "Traumatic" For The Sonic Team
- 2013-12-02 Shenmue 3 Trademark Filing Has Nothing To Do With The Game
- 2013-11-08 SEGA Offering Retro Console-Inspired Mobile Accessories In November
- 2013-10-25 SEGA Interested In Remaking Older Titles, Asks Fans To Make Their Voices Heard