Last week we spotted pictures of Sony’s upcoming LT29i Hayabusa and now we’ve got even more pictures of the phone to show you. The folks over at ePrice managed to get some hands-on time with an engineering prototype of the phone and were kind enough to share the photographs of it online. The device is said to be the international version of the Japanese Xperia GX and is expected to be announced at Sony’s IFA event next month.
The phone is rumored to feature a 4.55” HD 720 x 1280 display, 1GB of RAM, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, Adreno 320 GPU, and a 13-megapixel rear camera. Check out more images and videos of the upcoming handset at the source link below, and some samples from the phone’s camera here.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-19: Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27: Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2014-02-04: Sony Ends Software Support For A Dozen Android Phones
- 2013-10-15: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update