Sony has a spanking new Xperia device up their sleeves, and it could very well be the Sony Xperia SL – also known as the LT26ii if you prefer to think in model numbers. This particular new Xperia model name did appear on the Indonesian Postel site, where it might very well prove to be an Xperia S refresh. After all, the current Xperia S is known by the LT26i where its model number is concerned.
This is not exactly the first time Sony has taken this particular route, as back in 2011 (which is last year, boy, has time passed by so fast?), Sony Ericsson (as it was known then) did roll out the 1.4GHz Xperia arc S, which is actually a 1.4GHz variant of the 1GHz Xperia arc. No further details are available at the moment concerning the Xperia SL, but this might very well be a new model that is being primed for a release in the second half of 2012.
Next Story: Sony Xperia P gets new firmware update
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment