Just slightly more than a couple of days ago, we talked about how Vizio put up the Vizio Co-Star available for pre-order online, and I guess the folks at Vizio must be grinning from ear to ear to hear that the Vizio Co-Star pre-order is sold out – taking all of 12 hours to do so. This is quite the achievement, but then again a lot of it depends on perspective – did Vizio have enough inventory to go around and yet due to its popularity and anticipation among the masses, it led to a sold out situation? Or could there be the possibility of the Vizio Co-Star not doing too well on the open market, hence leading Vizio to place very few units available for pre-order so that they can drum up hype of it being sold out within a short time? What do you think?
- 2014-01-08 Vizio's 4K Televisions Priced As Low As $999.99
- 2014-01-06 VIZIO Announces P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV Range
- 2013-08-05 VIZIO Next Generation Smart TV Platform Unveiled
- 2013-06-20 Vizio MT11X-A1 Windows 8 Tablet Ships For $600
- 2013-06-13 VIZIO Launches 80-Inch Razor LED Smart TV For $4000