Remember the Xiaomi MI-2 that was leaked in a render some time last year? Well it looks like the phone has surfaced again, and this time in the flesh (or whatever you would use to describe inanimate objects). The Xiomi MI-2 which is expected to be unveiled next month, is rumored to feature a quad-core processor, a 720p display, and judging by the photographs – a dual-LED camera on the back. It should be running a heavily customized version (MIUI) of Android Ice Cream Sandwich – hopefully Jelly Bean – when it goes on sale.
The phone definitely doesn’t look like any other Android device out there, which is a good thing. Its two-tone rear is pretty eye-catching and sleek if I might say so myself. It is rumored to cost $312 (1999 Yuan) though there’s no word on a US launch just yet. Stay tuned for more details.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-03: MIUI Express Brings A Taste Of Xiaomi To Your Android Phone
- 2014-04-02: Xiaomi Shows Off Pressy Lookalike For A Fraction Of The Price
- 2014-03-31: Xiaomi Has Sold 11 Million Smartphones So Far This Year
- 2014-03-30: Xiaomi Redmi Note Sells 100,000 Units In 34 Minutes
- 2014-03-23: Meizu Might Take On Xiaomi Redmi Note With Blue Charm Note
- 2013-09-09: MiOS Might Be Xiaomi's Own Smartphone OS
- 2011-12-23: Xiaomi M2 specs rumored