Just the other day we reported that thanks to a leaked Verizon document, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for the HTC Rezound seemed imminent. The good news is that after waiting for so long and after alleged leaked builds and whatnot, there have been reports that Android 4.0 ICS has started to roll out to some HTC Rezound owners on Verizon’s network. These reports come from the Android Central forums where users have confirmed that a 299MB OTA update has begun pushing out to devices around the country and will bump the phone’s software version to 3.14.605.12. As with OTA updates, not everyone will be on the receiving end at the same time and if you’re not, you could wait a few days before it begins rolling out to you, or you can try to manually fetch it by checking for software updates on your phone. HTC Rezound owners out there, if you’ve received the Android 4.0 update, let us know in the comments below on how it’s treating you!
- 2013-04-28 HTC Rezound Update On Its Way
- 2013-02-11 iPhone 5 Ranked Fifth In Customer Satisfaction Poll Behind Android Phones
- 2012-07-26 HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich update arriving soon?
- 2012-06-21 HTC Rezound Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich spotted on HTC's web site
- 2012-04-30 Verizon Ice Cream Sandwich Update Schedule Leaked