AT&T launched its Mobile Share plans last month in hopes of providing more flexibility to its current existing plans. As mentioned, the Mobile Share plan allows AT&T customers to combine as many as 10 devices under one monthly data allotment. Today, the telecom giant is announcing that its AT&T Mobile Share Plans will be available beginning August 23. “As families prepare to send students back to school, many are looking for a convenient way to connect tablets and laptops or add new smartphones. AT&T Mobile Share plans are a great option,” said David Christopher, Chief Marketing Officer at AT&T.
In preparation for the new Mobile Share plans, AT&T is also announcing the Mobile Share Planner, a simple tool that allows customers to estimate their total usage on each device and get some tips on the right plan. AT&T says that the tool will automatically calculate your total estimated usage and will recommend the right Mobile Share plan – from 1 GB to 20 GB. You can check it out here. Customers can also get help in picking their desired plans by seeking assistance from AT&T representatives in stores or via call centers.
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops