Just the other day we reported that thanks to a Facebook post on Blizzard’s Diablo 3 page, it seemed like they were teasing gamers about a possible launch of an armory feature for the game. For those wondering what that is, it’s basically a page that gamers can surf to that will display the stats of their character in Diablo 3, such as the type of armor they are wearing, what sort of gems are in it, the skills that they chose and etc. If you’ve played World of Warcraft, then this is pretty similar. Well the good news is that if you were looking forward to showing off your character to your friends without having to list the stats and launch the game, Blizzard has announced the launch of the Character Profile page.
The profile page will list the character’s stats, skills, gear and will also track the character’s progress in the game, i.e. how many acts cleared, which bosses have been downed and etc. However Blizzard has also announced plans to expand on the features of the Character Profile, such as adding detailed statistic about your character, achievements and even the details of your artisans. If you’d like more info, you can pop on over to the Diablo 3 website in the source link below.
Next Story: No beta planned for Assassin's Creed 3
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular