One of the cool things about Blizzard’s World of Warcraft was that it had an Armory feature. For those unfamiliar, it was basically a portal online that players could access to view the characters, profiles and even 3D models of other players’ characters from the game. Unfortunately that is a feature missing from Diablo 3, which while isn’t really a big deal, would no doubt be welcome by those who have farmed for hundreds of hours and who have gear that they’d like to show off to their friends.
Now we know that a Diablo 3 armory is indeed on its way, but there has been no word as to a specific release date, at least until recently when Blizzard uploaded this mysterious image onto their Diablo 3 Facebook page. As you can see in the image above, it certainly does hint at an armory and hopefully the image is an indication that the armory for Diablo 3 could be launching soon. If that is a feature you’re looking forward to, be sure to stay tuned and check back with us at a later date for more updates.
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released