Good news to all folks in “The City”. Online auction and shopping behemoth eBay is launching a new same-day delivery program in San Francisco. It’s called eBay Now, and it is now available in beta for iOS devices. Essentially, eBay Now allows shoppers to make purchases from local stores and receive them on the same day after paying the $5 same-day shipping fee. eBay is still inviting San Francisco shoppers to sign up to the beta version of eBay Now.
eBay is also announcing an introductory offer to ramp up the popularity of the service. eBay will cut off $15 from your first purchase and will even waive off the $5 shipping fee on your first three purchases. eBay Now is open between 9 AM and 9 PM, from Mondays to Saturdays, and from 9 AM to 6 PM on Sundays. Deliveries can arrive in an hour, but the orders will have to be made at least half an hour before the store closes. eBay has partnered with major retailers including Macy’s, Toys’R'Us, Target, and Best Buy. You can sign up here.
Next Story: Microsoft hints at new Xbox?
- Amazon Flow Integration: AR To Build Your Shopping List
- Grocery Stores In The US To Incorporate iBeacon Technology
- Amazon Saw 426 Items Being Sold Per Second During 2013 Holiday Season
- Target Denies That Bank PINs Were Compromised In Hack
- Amazon Launching Pantry In 2014 To Take On Costco, Sam's Club [Report]