There is no escaping the long arm of social networks these days, and wherever you turn, you see people who are connected to the Internet in some way or another. Well, AT&T wants you to be able to check out your Facebook account even when you are sitting in front of the TV thanks to the U-verse TV App. Facebook on TV is touted to be the latest interactive app from the AT&T U-verse TV, where you can hook up to your Facebook account while enjoying your favorite shows in front of the idiot box. Just what else is the TV app capable of other than checking out your status updates?
Well, it also does the entire basic gamut of viewing your news feed, friends list and checking out all those fancy uploaded photos of the previous night out, the ability to post status updates and share information about the shows you’re watching (while informing the world you don’t have a real world social life), as well as interact with friends and view their timelines, photos, and status updates.
U-verse TV customers are able to add up to ten different accounts using a single receiver. You will, of course, need an existing Facebook account as well as a U-verse High Speed Internet account before you get started. [Press Release]RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Nest Learning Thermostat Receives A Major Update
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Follow: at&t, Facebook,