Sometimes the most fun games aren’t necessarily the ones with the best story or the best action, but the one that you constantly beat your friends in. It’s an amazing feeling and we’re sure that there are many gamers out there who would probably agree with us. That being said, if you and your friends are still trying to beat each other in Rock Band 3 or Rock Band Blitz, well, now your exploits can be shown off to everyone on your Facebook. This is thanks to Harmonix recently releasing a new social app for Facebook dubbed “Rock Band World”.
Basically what this does is it allows players to challenge each other and upload their scores for the world to see – bragging rights essentially. It also allows gamers to shop for music and accomplish social goals which in turn will give players in-game coins for Rock Band Blitz. The app is currently available on Facebook so if you’d like to check it out, head on over for the details.
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-25: Facebook Announces 1 Billion Monthly Active Mobile Users
- 2014-03-10: Facebook Messenger For Windows Phone Is Topping The Charts