One of the most-anticipated devices from HTC is the HTC Desire X. The device is expected to be unveiled during IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany. A recent leak hinted at the specifications of the device which include a 4” Super LCD Display with WVGA resolution, a 5-megapixel camera and 1GHz dual core processor.
Other purposed specs of the device include 768MB RAM, 4GB ROM, 25 GB of Dropbox space for 2 years and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Android Ice Cream Sandwich will be part of the device right out of the box and not as an update. It will also come equipped with HTC Image Sense chip and a microSD memory card slot.
In the earlier post, we mentioned that the device was expected in blue and white colors. And now, that has turned out to be quite true. Leaked images of HTC Desire X show an impressive device which is shown alongside HTC One X to vividly depict the differences between the two.
Weighing at 114 grams, the device looks really neat and much smaller as compared to One X. The design for the rear camera also seems significantly “different” from that in One X (not in a good way).
Although at this point, all we know about HTC Desire X is based on speculation, purported leaks and rumors, we can expect things to clear up soon. HTC will probably focus the limelight on this device during the IFA 2012 event. Until then, we will have to content ourselves with the leaked images and wait for the real deal to come out.
Next Story: Video: Bar-Worker Falls Down Ten Foot Hole
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-04-02: HTC One X Rumored To Receive Android 4.2.2 Update With Sense 5 In June/July
- 2012-11-26: HTC One X Jelly Bean Update Goes Global
- 2012-11-12: AT&T HTC One X+, One VX launch details leaked?
- 2012-10-29: International HTC One X receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-08-29: Mysterious 10" HTC tablet spotted in photos, possible announcement at IFA?