At the end of June, just right before we entered into the month of July, we talked about the Lenovo LePhone K860 as well as the smartphone being on the receiving end of a quad-core Samsung Exynos processor, and it is nice to see that the smartphone has just been made official by the folks over at Lenovo, although two of the more important details – pricing and availability, remain unavailable.
In theory, the Lenovo LePhone K860 should be a rather interesting smartphone in terms of specifications. After all, apart from the rather speedy quad-core Exynos processor from Samsung, we too, do see the LePhone K860 featuring a rather generous 5-inch HD display, 1GB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera with 100 shot burst mode and 1080p video recording capability, as well as Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice right out of the box. Not only that, a rather beefy 2,250mAh battery will keep the Lenovo LePhone K860 going, so it should be able to last you the whole day before requiring a trip to the nearest power adapter.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced