Bioware provided further information today on some of the upcoming features and content that Nintendo Wii U owners can look forward to when they purchase a copy of Mass Effect 3. The image that you see above is an official screenshot depicting some Mass Effect 3 action on the Wii U’s GamePad, with a TV in the background. It looks delicious from what we can see, although there is scant little detail on just what the Wii U’s additional controls will deliver. Obviously, the Wii U GamePad will function as some sort of overhead map, and you might want to think about upping the reflexes ante as Bioware also mentioned that there will be a brand new control scheme for the Wii U port.
Not only that, BioWare did say that the Wii U version of Mass Effect 3 will come with the Extended Cut DLC in the original package in addition to other bonus DLC – but will the newly announced Leviathan DLC be part of the group?
As for the Firefight Weapons Pack, this Single Player Weapon Pack will be made available for download when August 7th rolls around, and you can enjoy it on the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms. Expect to see this $2 purchase deliver a pair of powerful new weapons and five bonus weapons for you to help save the earth.
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2013-03-04 Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-02-21 Mass Effect 3 Receiving Two New DLC Packs On Feb. 26, Mar. 5
- 2012-08-28 Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC out today
- 2012-08-15 Mass Effect 3: Leviathan dated by BioWare
- 2012-08-07 Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC coming soon