One of Microsoft’s executives, Steven Sinofsky, did announce in a blog post that their next generation of the Windows operating system, simply known as Windows 8 (it is always nice to keep things short and sweet) is now complete. Yes sir, Microsoft is working on releasing the finalized Release To Manufacturing (RTM) version of Windows 8 to third-party manufacturers later today, if they have not yet done so already. It will take several weeks for manufacturers to get Windows 8 installed on their machines before the October 26 launch date arrives. Are you looking forward to what Windows 8 is able to deliver off hand, and have you made preparations to purchase a brand new computer at the same time to coincide with the Windows 8 launch?
Do not take the title in the wrong way though, I am not calling down curses on Windows 8 in any way, but rather, am making a reference to how the software giant’s job is done for Windows 8 – at this point in time, anyways.
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-02: Microsoft: Japanese Bank Upgrades 30,000 Terminals To Windows 8 From Windows XP
- 2014-04-02: Windows Start Menu Really Coming Back
- 2014-04-01: Users Migrating From Windows XP Prefer Windows 7 Over Windows 8
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft "Strongly" Encouraging OEMs To Bundle OneNote With Windows 8.1
- 2014-03-19: Microsoft Employee Responsible For Windows 8 Leaks Arrested