If you are one of those who absolutely love building stuff from blocks, then Minecraft should be your cup of tea – alongside Lego projects, of course. Here is word on what the latest Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.7.3 delivers to your Minecraft experience – it might take some time to appear in whatever region you are part of, but when it arrives, expect it to address a slew of issues that were reported previously, including fixes to pistons, shears, lighting, all the while introducing a rather nifty autosave feature that will certainly be a life saver for many.
There are many fixes in Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.7.3, and among them include rendering fixes when it comes to slowdown due to lighting issues, or even flickering problems with active pistons. Marketplace will no longer remain dormant whenever you unlock a skin pack after choosing a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack, and you can now also hear the sound of thunder.
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-28: Minecraft Creator States Minecraft For Oculus Rift Would Have Been Free