So the Ouya Kickstater project has finally come to a close, and we’re sure that many of you guys are wondering which big name developers/publishers will be lending their support to the console. We know that Square Enix will be launching Final Fantasy 3 as a launch title for the Android-based gaming console, and it seems that Namco Bandai might be considering bringing some of their titles over as well. According to reports, the company is currently in discussions with Ouya to bring over some of their games onto the console. No word on which titles we can expect, but for those wondering, games like Tekken, Pac-Man, Galaga and Ridge Racer are some of the titles from the company. No word on when the discussions will be concluded (successfully, we hope), but we’ll keep our eyes peeled so check back with us later for more updates! In the meantime what do you guys think? Are you looking forward to playing some classic Pac-Man on the Ouya?
- 2014-03-06 $200 M.O.J.O. Gets OUYA Everywhere Support
- 2014-03-03 OUYA Looks Beyond The TV
- 2014-02-02 Ouya 16GB Launches At $129
- 2013-11-18 Ouya Debuts Refreshed Console With All White Limited Edition Model
- 2013-10-24 Ouya Rolling Out Nationwide Through Target With Demo Kiosks