So, you are one who tries to make a difference in the world by making the right kind of consumer and lifestyle choices with an eco-friendly slant all the time? Well, if that is the case, then you might be interested in what AT&T has in store for you – new USB chargers that are made out of post-consumer plastics, meaning that these wall and car chargers have housings constructed from a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled plastic in order to help you make a more conscious-friendly decision when it comes to your purchases. These new wall chargers will also sip on minimal juice when plugged in, and are Energy Star 5 rated while exceeding California’s Energy Commission 2013 efficiency standards.
AT&T does seem to be getting bigger on being green, where over the course of last year, the telco company introduced accessory packaging made from up to 30% plant-based materials, as well as kicking off a consumer-focused sustainability website known as EcoSpace. Not only that, they also launched a trade-in device recycling program that results in an eco-rating system concerning the slew of new AT&T-branded postpaid handset devices. [Press Release]
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 officially announced
- 2014-04-21: AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5