Earlier today we reported that thanks to a rumor, the Nintendo Wii U for Europe could be seeing a delay and could be launched in December. Considering that the Wii U has yet to receive an official release date and pricing, we guess it was hard to be bummed out by a rumored delay. However based on current rumors and speculation for a possible holiday release, November seems to be the favored release date for the Wii U and according to the folks at GoNintendo, a GameStop employee reportedly informed them that the Wii U is expected to see a launch during Black Friday 2012 in America, and that pre-orders for the console are expected to begin as early as next week.
The employee also revealed pricings for several Wii U games and assuming the price list is to be believed, games for the Wii U are priced starting at $49.99 and can go up to prices of $99.99. Obviously this information should be taken with a grain of salt, but what do you guys think? Could a Black Friday release see Nintendo sell more Wii U units?
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme