If you’re an aspiring DJ that would like to take your setup with you while on the go, you might be able to thanks to the Philips FWP3200D DJ dock. As pictured above, this isn’t your typical DJ setup and looks more like a boombox if anything. In reality, the FWP3200D is actually a speaker dock for the iPhone/iPod and what makes it pretty unique is the fact that the platters on top of the speakers will let users house an iPod/iPhone on each side, essentially giving you two devices to play and mix your songs with. The speaker dock will feature 2” tweeters and 5.25” woofers that outputs 300W of power and will come with pulsing lights integrated into the speaker that will pulsate according to the music played.
On the top of the speaker there are several controls which DJs might be familiar with, such as a channel fader, treble/bass controls and will also support the Algoriddim DJ app for iOS. We’re not sure how that will work out, but if you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on the FWP3200D, it is currently available in the UK for £299.99 (~$470).
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-03-27: Philips Hue Tap Switch Runs On Kinetic Energy
- 2014-03-17: Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-02-17: Philips' Smart Lighting Wants To Change The Way We Shop
- 2014-01-19: Philips Actiwatch Spectrum Plus Monitors Your Life