So the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 was seen at Negri Electronics earlier yesterday, and another anonymous tipster has left the service manual for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 in the capable hands of SamMobile, and from there, it was just a simple matter of weaning the specifications of the Galaxy Note 10.1. It must be noted that this particular tablet was first introduced at Mobile World Congress earlier this year at MWC in Barcelona, Spain, but it seemed that the system specifications of this device proved to be too low, which is why Samsung had gone back to the drawing board and revamped the specifications for a beefier model.
Expect Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to come with this puppy, where Samsung has also penciled in an update to the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system version down the road. You will find a similar 1.4GHz quad-core processor that is found on the Samsung Galaxy S3, so it ought to be speedy enough to get the job done for most tasks, gaming included. Other specifications include a 5-megapixel camera, GPS, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity among others.
No idea on whether the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be able to perform well in the sales department though – what do you think?RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Galaxy Note, galaxy note 10.1, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile