So the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 was seen at Negri Electronics earlier yesterday, and another anonymous tipster has left the service manual for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 in the capable hands of SamMobile, and from there, it was just a simple matter of weaning the specifications of the Galaxy Note 10.1. It must be noted that this particular tablet was first introduced at Mobile World Congress earlier this year at MWC in Barcelona, Spain, but it seemed that the system specifications of this device proved to be too low, which is why Samsung had gone back to the drawing board and revamped the specifications for a beefier model.
Expect Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to come with this puppy, where Samsung has also penciled in an update to the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system version down the road. You will find a similar 1.4GHz quad-core processor that is found on the Samsung Galaxy S3, so it ought to be speedy enough to get the job done for most tasks, gaming included. Other specifications include a 5-megapixel camera, GPS, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity among others.
No idea on whether the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be able to perform well in the sales department though – what do you think?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2014-01-08: New Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 Update Brings WatchOn And S Educate Apps
- 2013-11-27: Microsoft Targets The Galaxy Tab In Ad This Time Around
- 2013-10-31: LTE-A Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Makes Its Way To South Korea
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India