What you see above is purportedly a bezel of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (unlike the previous dud) , but it remains to be seen whether this is the real deal or not. After all, the device which snapped this particular photo did not seem to come with any kind of image stabilization, which is why the entire thing has its fair share of blur spots to make it look real authentic. It remains to be seen whether this is the real deal or not, so you might want to take it with a pinch of salt after digesting this particular image.
The hardware in the depicted image does seem to point to a rather unbecoming design that lacks the refinement and finesse of the Samsung Galaxy S3. Thanks to the ruler which is draped from corner-to-corner, it might very well come with a larger display compared to its predecessor, the original Samsung Galaxy Note, although this one will still be able to play nice with your S-Pen. Are you happy with the way phablets are being developed over time, and do you have your very own ideas to input in order to improve this niche market that is slowly but surely gaining traction?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]