It can be said that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the South Korean manufacturer’s best attempt at churning out a smartphone to date, and they have done quite the bang up job as well. Here is a rumor that most probably would not end up as true – a new and improved Galaxy S3-like camera. We are talking about the same Galaxy S3 body being put on offer, where it will carry a similar 4.8″ HD Super AMOLED display sans any physical buttons, with the flavor of the day being a 16-megapixel sensor that has 10x optical zoom capability to boot, in addition to a Xenon flash as well to capture images under extremely low light conditions. Purportedly running on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, nothing else other than the camera specifications were revealed, so it remains to be seen whether the processor underneath the hood will be given a nice upgrade kick in the butt.
Needless to say, with a higher resolution sensor for its camera, this Galaxy S3-like camera will be thicker than usual, especially when you need to take into consideration the alleged 10x optical zoom and a pop-out Xenon flash.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March