Not too long ago, we talked about how Nokia actually came up with a pink colored nail polish that is said to match the pink colored Nokia Lumia 900. Well, here we are with the possibility of the Sony Xperia GX coming in a third color. Do bear in mind that this is just a rumor and it has yet to be confirmed, where it is due to go on sale later in Japan, and there are also healthy pre-orders for the device. Right now, confirmed images of the Sony Xperia GX point to it being available in either black or white shades, but who are we to rule out a pink color?
ePrice did put in a report concerning a pink version, with an image that frankly, does not look too convincing at all. Still, it was rumored that the Sony Xperia GX will arrive with a matte finish that looks pretty much the same as that of other colored versions models. There is no confirmation as to when or how this will be available, although we do hope to see additional details at the upcoming IFA show which will be happening later at the end of this month.
Next Story: Ouya draws Kickstarter project to a close
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title