If you happen to love dogs, then probably you know who Boo is. Just a quick “world’s cutest dog” search on Google will tell you who the dog is. And while I love my 2-year old Rottweiler more, I got to admit that Boo is one hell of a cute dog. Won’t you agree? Well, the 6-year-old Pomeranian with a weird coiffure recently hit the top stories this morning. That’s because the public now knows who Boo’s “mom” is.
Interestingly, the owner of the dog with more than five million Facebook fans is Irene Ahn, and she happens to work at Facebook, sort of leading the social network’s finance department. AllThingsD, who first broke the story, said that Ahn used to work for Yahoo and PayPal prior to joining Mark Zuckerberg’s company in December 2008. Apparently Boo’s owner has kept her identity secret to most of the world. When Boo guested on Good Morning America last year, Irene Ahn reportedly stayed off-camera. Even when Boo’s book was published last year, Ahn decided to write it under the pseudonym J.H. Lee. Interesting isn’t it?
Next Story: Lenovo reveals ThinkPad Tablet 2
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot