Dual SIM handsets have been around for quite some time already, and most of the time, the hardware specifications are nothing to shout about. Now, a dual SIM phablet like the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 would be an entirely different proposition altogether. What you see here is a leak that seems to nudge the alleged device towards the Chinese market. Since seeing is believing, we do hope that a certain amount of faith has taken place in your mind as to the legitimacy of such a device waiting in a factory somewhere around the world, biding its time where an official announcement would send it forth to the rest of the world.
On the other hand, this could just be a very elaborate hoax, who knows? This alleged phablet is said to come with similar specifications as that of the international version of the Galaxy Note 2. There was a rumor going around earlier this morning about the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 being on its way to Sprint, and that certainly looks to be more certain than a Dual SIM Galaxy S2 in the pipeline. What do you think?
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon