Dual SIM handsets have been around for quite some time already, and most of the time, the hardware specifications are nothing to shout about. Now, a dual SIM phablet like the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 would be an entirely different proposition altogether. What you see here is a leak that seems to nudge the alleged device towards the Chinese market. Since seeing is believing, we do hope that a certain amount of faith has taken place in your mind as to the legitimacy of such a device waiting in a factory somewhere around the world, biding its time where an official announcement would send it forth to the rest of the world.
On the other hand, this could just be a very elaborate hoax, who knows? This alleged phablet is said to come with similar specifications as that of the international version of the Galaxy Note 2. There was a rumor going around earlier this morning about the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 being on its way to Sprint, and that certainly looks to be more certain than a Dual SIM Galaxy S2 in the pipeline. What do you think?
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon