Limited edition handsets are usually designed in pretty unique ways to help stand out from the regular version, and as pictured above, this particular limited edition HTC One X is certainly unique. Unfortunately you will not be able to find these in the stores as the handset will only be given to a select handful of people as part of Fashion Week. The innards of this One X will remain the same as its regular edition sibling, but the main (and probably only) difference is its body which sports a two-toned look which was designed in collaboration with Cushnie Et Ochs. It looks pretty good but we guess a similar look can be achieved via third-party case manufacturers, although if this is the model you’re after, perhaps you can keep an eye out on websites such as Craigslist or eBay and see if you have any luck there.
Next Story: Kobo Arc Android-powered eReader
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-04-02: HTC One X Rumored To Receive Android 4.2.2 Update With Sense 5 In June/July
- 2012-11-26: HTC One X Jelly Bean Update Goes Global
- 2012-11-12: AT&T HTC One X+, One VX launch details leaked?
- 2012-10-29: International HTC One X receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-26: HTC One X receives Android 4.1.2, HTC One S to follow