This year, September seems to be the official launch-month for a lot of companies. We have Nokia and Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 event lined up for the month. An iPhone 5 is expected on September 12th. And now, rumors have it that HTC is also planning something big come September 19th.
The invitation from HTC seems to suggest that the company has plans of unveiling a Windows Phone 8 device at the event. That would make sense since Nokia will officially remove the lid on Windows Phone 8 devices on September 5th, expectedly to unveil Lumia 820 and 920 PureView.
HTC’s invitation says ‘Join HTC to see what’s next.’ Together with a sleek, neat logo at the bottom, this pretty much affirms the rumors that the company is coming up with its own lineup of Windows Phone 8 devices. At the event, the expected launches include HTC Zenith, HTC Accord and HTC Rio. The event will kickstart at 11 a.m. EST on September 19th.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-26 HTC One M8's Design Might Be Borrowed By Company's Next Windows Phone
- 2014-02-25 HTC Promises New Windows Phone Handsets This Year
- 2013-07-09 HTC 8XT Available On Sprint For $100 Starting July 19
- 2013-01-10 Sprint's Windows Phone 8 Lineup Will Be "Current"
- 2012-12-06 HTC 8X Review