Huawei does want to get involve in the Windows Phone 8 scene, and they recently targeted the Huawei Ascend W1 to be released before the year 2012 is over. It is widely believed that the Huawei Ascend W1 will show up alongside the higher end Huawei Ascend W2, although that remains to be confirmed. This would mean that Huawei will be yet another player in the Windows Phone 8 scene, what with Samsung, Nokia and HTC having jumped aboard the Windows Phone 8 bandwagon already.
According to Huawei’s Chairman of Devices, Richard Yu, he mentioned on China’s social network Weibo that the upcoming W1 should be able to debut before the year is over, where it ought to burn the equivalent of $320 in your bank account, coming in black, blue, pink and white colors. All that it requires now from the general public is some patience – will the Huawei Ascend W1 be able to live up to the expectations of what the other manufacturers have rolled out so far where Windows Phone 8 is concerned?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Huawei, windows phone 8,
- Seen at: pocketnow