Special offer: Ubergizmo readers will receive 20% discount with UG4insideAR code on the registration page.
Augmented reality is the user interface of the future. Metaio’s technology enables real-world interaction with digital content, and is leading the way in outstanding implementations of Augmented Reality. From LEGO’s in-store Digital Box that visualizes toys on product packaging to the new IKEA Catalog App, full of rich 3-D content viewed right through a smartphone.Advertisement, article continues below
Each year Metaio unveils the latest advances in the exciting field of Augmented Reality (AR). Business and technology professionals come from all over the world to see the newest industrial installations, the latest mobile app developments, wearable computing prototypes, and futuristic projects straight from the R&D labs of metaio and its international network of partners.
“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
More info here: http://www.metaio.com/insideAR/ and in the complete article
We’ve gathered experts from diverse backgrounds from across the world to share their experiences and expertise at this year’s insideAR. Hear from luminaries like:
- Olav Gjerlufsen: Director Digital Producers at LEGO
- Maria Eckberg Brännström: IKEA
- Neil Trevett, Vice President of Mobile Content, NVIDIA
- Fredrik Forsman from Greenelizer
- Prof. Dr. Yongtian Wang from the Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Gabriel Weiss, Interactive Technology Director: Mitsubishi Electric
- Christine Perey: PEREY Research and Consulting
- Christopher Peterka: Managing Partner of gannaca
- Prof. Dr. Werner Schreiber: Volkswagen
- Kit Hinrichs, Design Director for Studio Hinrichs
- Helmut Guggenbichler: CEO of Augmensys
- Rafael Mroz: Co-Founder of Argeneer
See the latest augmented reality technology on the exhibition floor
Join us in the insideAR Exhibition hall for Augmented Reality experiences from metaio, our partners and certified developers. Learn more about the development tools and meet our Certified Developers in the Developer Lounge.
Try out the latest examples and applications using the metaio Mobile SDK and junaio. See best-practice use-cases from various industries, such as retail, print, digital marketing and automotive, implementing AR solutions. Last, but definitely not least, learn what the future holds for the vision of an Augmented City, both indoors and out!