Smart watches are a cool and catching trend. They usually hook up nice with a smartphone and keep you informed of any incoming calls, emails or text messages. A number of smart watches have hit the market in the recent past.
Casio released a smart watch earlier this year but it was compatible only with a few Android phones in Japan. Now, the company is trying to amass a more international audience by dishing out two new, iPhone-compatible smart watches.These are Bluetooth G-Shocks, modeled GB-6900AA and GB-5600AA. They are able to connect up with iPhone 4S via Bluetooth. Once you have synced it with your iPhone, you are able to receive email as well as call notifications. The company hasn’t stated whether or not it plans to launch Android-supported equivalents.
The watches feature an audio alert which helps you find your phone in case you’re unable to locate it with a single button press. The availability of the watches in U.S. is not known so far although they are up in Japan for $230 and will hit the shelves in October and November.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon