So Apple is moving towards the slimmer form factor without increasing the screen size of its iPhone 5 by too huge a margin, but is that what customers really want? I am quite sure that the iPhone 5 will still perform incredibly well in markets where it is released, but will the battery life be able to hold out with 4G LTE connectivity thrown into the mix? The Lenmar Meridian iPhone 5 Battery Case might be able to help you out here, where it virtually doubles your iPhone 5’s up time so that you are able to chat a little bit longer, surf a few more websites than normal, or perhaps clear more levels during your commute without worrying about battery life.
Available in a trio of colors, Rubberized Black, Glossy White, and Metallic Red, the Lenmar Meridian iPhone 5 Battery Case will also include a rechargeable 2200mAh Lithium Polymer battery, an on-off power button, and an LED power indicator, where $69.99 will net you this puppy with a one year warranty as it arrives later this December.
Next Story: CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver for the iPhone 5
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger