So Apple is moving towards the slimmer form factor without increasing the screen size of its iPhone 5 by too huge a margin, but is that what customers really want? I am quite sure that the iPhone 5 will still perform incredibly well in markets where it is released, but will the battery life be able to hold out with 4G LTE connectivity thrown into the mix? The Lenmar Meridian iPhone 5 Battery Case might be able to help you out here, where it virtually doubles your iPhone 5’s up time so that you are able to chat a little bit longer, surf a few more websites than normal, or perhaps clear more levels during your commute without worrying about battery life.
Available in a trio of colors, Rubberized Black, Glossy White, and Metallic Red, the Lenmar Meridian iPhone 5 Battery Case will also include a rechargeable 2200mAh Lithium Polymer battery, an on-off power button, and an LED power indicator, where $69.99 will net you this puppy with a one year warranty as it arrives later this December.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: iPhone 5,