So yesterday Nintendo America officially revealed that the Wii U console would be released in the US come 18th of November and will be priced at $299 and $349 for the basic set and deluxe set respectively. If that wasn’t good enough news for Wii U hopefuls, it seems that we can expect Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to make its way onto the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS console as well! This was revealed by Monster Hunter producer Ryozo Tsujimoto himself, and according to the announcement video, gameplay will not be console-exclusive, meaning that players can save their games on their Wii U or 3DS and pick up where they left off on either device.
The game will of course be taking advantage of the touchscreen capabilities of both consoles, although the full details of that have yet to be revealed. Either way Tsujimoto has promised that they will be updating us on the progress of the game regularly, so be sure to check back with us at a later date for more updates. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U and 3DS is expected to see a release in March of 2013.
Next Story: Panasonic Lumix GH3 revealed in video
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2013-11-15: Super Smash Bros. Will Include Super Mario Galaxy Stage On Wii U, 3DS
- 2013-11-13: Future 3DS System Update Unifies Wii U And Nintendo 3DS eShop Balances
- 2013-09-26: Toon Link Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster
- 2013-09-16: Nintendo 'Very Aware' Of Feedback Regarding Wii U, 3DS Unified Accounts
- 2013-08-21: Publishers Not That Interested In Nintendo's Platforms, According To Developer