It is almost like tradition that whenever a major Apple product has been released, like the iPhone or the iPad, there are people out there who love to queue up for it. Perhaps they don’t own a credit card which might explain why they don’t buy it online, or perhaps they just enjoy the queuing up process which gives them the chance to meet like-minded people and make friends in the process. Either way these queues are indeed long, tedious and incredibly competitive, with some waiting in line for days just to get their hands on Apple’s latest and greatest.
That is definitely a fact that Samsung has picked up on and has been used to poke fun at Apple users and iPhone hopefuls in a new commercial released by the South Korean company. It basically makes fun of those who stand in line while extoling the virtues of the company’s flagship phone, the Galaxy S3, and the things that it can do and the features that it has way before the iPhone 5 was introduced. Some of things pointed out are glaring truths but overall it’s still a rather humorous video that hopefully the most ardent Apple fanboy can take in stride.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S3 Tops iPhone 5 In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App
- 2013-05-01: iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S3 VS Galaxy S4 In "Torture" Test
- 2013-04-29: iPhone 5 Display Compared To Samsung Galaxy S4, Determined To Be A Tie By Display Expert
- 2013-04-28: Samsung Galaxy S4 Teardown Confirms It Is Easier To Repair